We appreciate anyone who read all #100days100traveltips that might have just taken a bit over 100 days. But anything good is worth waiting for, right? 😉 Here’s a quick summary of our favorites:
Top Airport tip?
- Rebecca – don’t expect USB charging ports to work – the hardly ever do – so you’ll want to carry a wall plug and find an outlet near a seat or in a restaurant
- Michelle – buy a snack – you never know how long you’ll be on the flight
- Sandy – bring a refillable water bottle
Top Hotel tip?
- Rebecca – join the rewards programs and take advantage of dual reward credit earning with other travel partners like the rental car
- Michelle – ask for a better room or upgrade, the worst they can say is no
- Sandy – be aware of resort fees!
Top Road trip tip?
- Rebecca – look at the gas gauge to know which side to fuel up your rental car
- Michelle – take lots of snacks, especially for driving at night
- Sandy – Look for fun opportunities to make fun pit stops along the way at unique places