- Plan your route ahead of time
- Leverage GPS
- Audio book options- Libby & Overdrive
- Renting movies & TV shows is also an option on iTunes
- Download movies before your trip – you’ll likely need WIFI to do the download
- Road trip games – apps & bingo cards
- Pack headphones if you want to listen or watch something different from your fellow travelers
- See past posts for more tips
- Snacks – we like a variety of healthy (nuts & fruit) and unhealthy (soda & candy)
- Yelp & Open Table are good for restaurant recommendations
- Each kid might like their own snack bin – like a personalized kid bento box
- Starbucks has nice protein snack pack options
Safety tip – For long trips, you might want to get a tune-up and have your car checked over by a professional before heading out.
More #roadtrip posts from our #100days100traveltips series.